Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Where are you looking?

I look to you, heaven-dwelling God, look up to you for help. Psalm 123:1 The Message

The question for today is, where are you looking to find the answers to the problems and challenges in your life?

There are many places we can look, but there is only one place that actually brings gives the complete answer. 

There is only One that knows the full plan. 

I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you for hope. Jeremiah 29:11 The Message

There is One that we can look to and learn from.

Keep your eyes on Jesus, who both began and finished this race we're in. Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed - that exhilarating finish in and with God - he could put up with anything along the way. Hebrews 12:2 The Message

That One is our Heavenly Father, the creator of the universe, and the creator of each of us.

Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out,
you formed me in my mother's womb.
Psalm 139:13 The Message

He knows us intimately, better than we know ourselves. He knows what we will think, say and do today. And He still chooses to love us.

You know me inside and out,
You know every bone in my body,
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,
how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth,
all the stages of my life were spread out before you.
The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day.
Psalm 139:15-16 The Message

So let's look to Him today, the One who made us, the One who loves us, just as we are. The One who tells us, we are more than conquerors.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. Romans 8:32 AMP

The One who tells us that His grace is sufficient for this day, this hour, this moment.

And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will gladly boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9 NKJV

The One who tells us that He is working all things together for good.

We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labour] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose. Romans 8:28 AMP

So let's ask that question again, where are you looking for the answers? If you haven't looked to Jesus for the answers before, why not look to Him today? Take your questions to Him. Open your Bible, read and listen to what He has to say. He is the answer.







No comments: