Saturday, March 4, 2017

How did that situation improve?

Have you every looked back at a situation and thought to yourself, How did that situation improve? I didn't do anything differently.

And you realise that there was Someone else involved.  Someone Who was there all the time, waiting for His perfect timing to bring things together to bring change. It is the moment when you get greater revelation of truths like ...

His grace is sufficient ...

But He said to me, My grace (My favour and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me! 2 Corinthians 12:9 AMP

That we just need to keep turning up, not giving up ...

But as for me, I will look to the Lord and confident in Him I will keep watch; I will wait with hope and expectancy for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me. Micah 7:7 AMP

That He was the One giving you the strength to keep going ...

The Lord will give [unyielding and impenetrable] strength to His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace. Psalm 29:11 AMP

That He is the One Who shows us the Way, is the Truth and brings Life...

Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me. John 14:6 AMP

And that He wants everyone to live in the freedom that only He can give ...

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I cam that they may have and enjoy life and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). John 10:10 AMP

So let's give thanks to a Heavenly Father Who loves us, doesn't leave us, and Who has a plan and a hope for our future.

Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will]. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 AMP

 









 

No comments: