Monday, June 10, 2013

A work in progress

If you are a parent you may have faced the great challenge of what to do with all your children's wonderful artworks! I don't have any solution to that challenge.
 
However our children have bought home a few pieces of art work that I definitely want to keep. This is one such piece. It is hanging in our kitchen.
 
 
I praise you because of the wonderful way you created me. Psalm 139:16
 
 
I absolutely love it. Every time I look at it, it reminds me that  it's ok that I made that mistake, or did the wrong thing in this situation, because I am a work in progress.
 
Yes, I need to seek forgiveness and ask God to help me to do it better next time, but I don't need to come down hard on myself.  
 
I can rest in the knowledge that God is still working on me and I don't have be perfect. I won't be perfect until I get to heaven. I will have to be content to be a caterpillar cocooned for a long time yet!!!!
 
 
 

No comments: