Friday, September 4, 2015

Having life in abundance

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). John 10:10 AMP

Three days after we received Victoria's scan results, God visibly reminded me of this truth via posters as a Christian Convention Centre. Last night He gave us another visible reminder that through Him we can have life in abundance (anyone who was at our Junior school musical will known exactly what I am talking about).

You have turned my mourning into dancing for me; You have put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,
To the end that my tongue and my heart and everything glorious within me may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever.
Psalms 30:11:12 AMP

All praise to you Jesus.

No comments: