Thursday, November 27, 2014

Is there anything too hard for Me?

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is there anything too hard for Me? Jeremiah 32:27 AMP

Now there is a big question, Is anything too hard for the Lord?

Is there something in your life that you want to see changed, but it hasn't changed yet? Do you find yourself asking, Can the Lord really change that person/circumstance? Be honest with your answer. Do you trust that God can? 

Perhaps your answer to that big question is 'Yes, of course God can do anything.'  And we know that is the truth according to the scriptures.

For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible fulfillment. Luke 1:37 AMP

So, knowing that God is able, perhaps it is another big question that we need to ask, do we trust that He will?

For me, this is a huge question.  I have come begging on my knees to Jesus, asking for healing, just as the leper did.

And a leper came to Him, begging Him on his knees and saying to Him, If You are willing, You are able to make me clean. Mark 1:40 AMP

We know what happened next, Jesus, 

'reached out His hand and touched him, saying, I am willing; be cleansed by being cured. And instantly his leprosy was cured and cleansed.'
Matthew 8:3 AMP

So where does that leave me, and anyone else who knows and trusts that God can, and yet have not seen a physical manifestation of the change? 

For me, I am left in a continual state of 'I am choosing to trust you Jesus.' Daily I am having to leave my petition at the feet of Jesus. In the 'waiting' Jesus is teaching me how to live in His peace. 

To all of you that are in Christ Jesus (the Messiah), may there be peace (every kind of peace and blessing, especially peace with God, and freedom from fears, agitating passions, and moral conflicts). Amen (so be it). 1 Peter 5:14b AMP

Questions for today, do you believe that the Lord can do anything? Do you believe that Jesus is willing? Is there something that you are waiting to happen in your life? How are you going with the 'waiting'? If you are struggling, ask God to show you what you need to do to stay trusting Him completely, and waiting in His peace.

No comments: