Thursday, May 28, 2015

In My Father's house

With gladness and rejoicing will they be brought; they will enter into the King’s palace. Psalm 45:15 AMP

Have you ever been in a palace? I haven't, but I know that there is a King who has a place in His palace just for me and a place just for you.

In My Father’s house there are many dwelling places (homes). If it were not so, I would have told you; for I am going away to prepare a place for you. John 14:2 AMP

It is a place with no sorrow, no mourning, no grief and no pain. 

God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more, neither shall there be anguish (sorrow and mourning) nor grief nor pain any more, for the old conditions and the former order of things have passed away. Revelation 21:4 AMP

We have the promise of this place when we receive and accept the truth of who Jesus in and what He has done for us.

Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me. John 14:6 AMP

We have a future full of hope, a hope that is God-given.

For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Jeremiah 29:11 AMP

Question for today, with whatever you are facing today, do you know that there is a place for you in heaven? Do you know that God has given you a hope to live out of today? Let's take hold of that hope with both hands and live today as God intended us to live.

But Christ (the Messiah) was faithful over His [own Father’s] house as a Son [and Master of it]. And it is we who are [now members] of this house, if we hold fast and firm to the end our joyful and exultant confidence and sense of triumph in our hope [in Christ]. Hebrews 3:6 AMP


No comments: